Monday, June 15, 2009

Ouch

I just NAILED my shin because I am lazy....and OMG I am still in pain (it bruised instantly). My WHOLE bone hurts. The worst part is I already have like 10 bruises on my legs because there's barely any room between my desk & my boss' desk. And lets face it, I'm not the most graceful person. But a few days ago, while pushing a cart in target, I kept walking and forgot to push the cart and nailed myself in the shin in the EXACT spot that I did tonight. Seriously, I feel like I can't walk. Lame. Guess I won't be wearing a skirt anytime lately...

Pictures to follow.

Speaking of pictures, if you want to see our wedding pics, leave me a comment & i'll get you the website.

4 comments:

  1. I looked at your wedding pics I love them...Next time don't nail your shin...that has got to hurt...and can you please make some more brownies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I just wanted to tell you how much I miss you! It is just not the same here without you! I hope all is well and married life is everything and more! do keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see your pics. Hope your bruises feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see your wedding pics!!!

    ReplyDelete