So I came home to the cutest piece of mail. and i LOVE mail....whitney sent me a sweet card & a pic of the girl's breakfast before my wedding. It made my day!!! Thanks so much whitnasty :)

Last night, I decided that because I have such a hard time waking up in the morning, I was going to go to SLEEP at 9. Well, 9 rolls around & I kiss Drew good night, check out the arkansas game score...and go to bed...and then Chaney texted me about the Hogs. So I had to turn it on. Woo Pig Sooie. We had tied the game in the 9th inning & on to inning 10, and inning 11, and finally inning 12. All were scoreless until FINALLY we scored a run. So thank you hogs for winning, for causing me to almost have a heartattack, and for making me go to bed 2 1/2 hours later...
No comments:
Post a Comment