Well, we are officially open for business folks. We had A LOT of walk-ins tonight. But don't you worry, I cleaned from 8am until 6:15 pm and the only reason I left is because I have been getting too much overtime (the only benefit of not being salary). My feet were killing me & I am exhausted so drew suggested a bubble bath & wine. Good idea. My feet feel so much better and I am so relaxed, I could fall asleep at 7:30..lol.Our cake was pretty good but kind of freezer burned :( oh well. The reason I haven't posted any recipes lately is because I haven't been cooking...sorry. By the time I get home, and especially if drew's not hungry & I want wine, it's just a Smart Ones for me. lol. So hopefully by this weekend we'll be back on our cooking streak. But for now, opening the hotel has worn me out! :)
I had a friend ask what kind of weights I use for Jillian Michaels & it's only 5lbs. I 'm weak lol. And I haven't done anything since last Wednesday. Hoping tomorrow I can definitely either walk or do the DVD. We've both been so busy that by the time we sit down, we just want to go to bed. Yes, we are 80 years old lol.

P.S. we went and saw The Hangover on Saturday night...if you're into the dirty, raunchy, can quote it again at a later time movie, then I totally recommend it. haha.
P.P.S. Bradley Cooper is extremely good looking haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment