Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Joys of This Town...

Dear lady who is feeding the geese in from of my apartment stairs,
STOP. Walk away. DON'T FEED THEM. unless it's antifreeze. But seriously don't feed them & then walk away as I am walking up to them. Ok, now they are fighting and biting the feathers out of each other. Oh great. Now, they're going to attack me...

Dear car who went around me at a red light,
DUDE, it's a red light no matter where you are in line. And especially if you get on the side of the road and go around me and run the red light. YOU ARE A MORON. And I laughed at you when I caught up to you because you were in such a hurry but it got you nowhere. Lame.

Dear rude person,
You don't get that far in life being mean. Yes, people may give you want they want but they are scared of you, would like to avoid you, and will never want you to come around again. Get over yourself. You're not THAT special. No matter what your parents say.

Dear smoke detector that likes to go off because of low batteries at 4am,
I need my beauty sleep. Quit shrilling at ungodly hours of the morning. I promise we'll put batteries in you at a normal time. (Has anyone noticed that this things batteries only die in the middle of the night?...always)

Dear Moving Boxes,
Can you please pack and move yourself down 3 floors & up 3 floors in the miserable heat? Yeah, that'd be great.

Dear allergies,
This is my personal letter of resignation. No 2 weeks notice, I quit you. So go AWAY. lol.

I feel better now that I got that off my chest. haha.
Photobucket

1 comment: