
So today, I decided I'd be good but because my lunch was cut short...well, basically as soon as I got home I got called back to work...healthy didn't happen. Luckily, my wonderful husband bought me a foot long for lunch yesterday from subway so I had the other half to grab on the way out....
by the time 3 came around, my energy was fading fast...and I have some m&m's next to my desk...and man, when it's between my self control & m&m's...m&m's win everytime!
but by the time I got home, I was exhausted & starving....so we got a $5 pizza from Little Caesar's... I told drew I think I may have a blood sugar problem or something because by the time I got home from work I had literally NO energy...but as soon as I ate, I was motivated to clean out the refrigerator, do the dishes & start the dishwasher....
lame. maybe it's my eating habits? maybe it's my sleeping habits? maybe it's my caffeine/no water habits? maybe it's all of the above.
any suggestions??? i need healthy snacks/quick but filling breakfast. yesterday, i woke up at 5 when drew woke up to work out so i made myself an omelet & was not starving by lunch time as usual. but i dont have time to make myself omelets everyday....(i prioritize sleep over breakfast prep time) so anyways, today i tried a whole wheat 100 cal english muffin, toasted, with peanut butter & i wasn't STARVING by lunch but I was also so busy I could not remember my name much less my growling stomach....
anyways, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

hmmm... idk... Ive run into the same problem, Id much rather sleep than get up and make breakfast... maybe try yogurt with fruit for breakfast and just "graze" throughout the day...?? if youg et any better suggests let me know. Im tired of being tired!
ReplyDelete