Monday, June 22, 2009

Story of my life

OF COURSE....the white skirt, that I have only wore one other time, was the target of some mid morning coffee. Not mine, of course. I was helping someone out & lifted the coffee pot thing up to move it over to clean off a table...and OF COURSE as soon as I lifted it, it squirted ALL over me. And so for the rest of the day I was known as "Coffee Girl" so I took it upon myself to quote Billy Madison with a "everybody's doing it" lol. That's not a direct quote but referencing to the peeing in your pants scene for all those non-movie watchers... So pretty much, I think the skirt is ruined. Guess it's good that I rarely wear it huh? Well we're about to head out to pint night...woohoo for socializing!! :) And tomorrow, I am going to go get my driver's license...supposedly my last DMV experience was so rewarding. I will be hauling my butt out of bed at 5 something in order to look halfway decent for a license pic, drive 20 mi out of the way to not wait in that 28 people ahead of you line, and hopefully make it to work by 8. Lucky for me, my boss is very understanding. Now to avoid enjoying pint night too much....

1 comment:

  1. And that... is why I don't wear white skirts or pants.

    ReplyDelete