It was totally worth waking up at 5 AM this morning and driving 40 miles out of the way. Yes, 5 AM because my lovely husband likes to work out at that time....and leave lights on :) Anyways, I had to get up early in attempt to get there by 7...which was more like 7:15...and I was done at 8am! And the guy even knew how to pronounce my last name without having to tell him! So my day started out well & was good for the rest of the day, minus minor details. I'm going to bed now, this whole 5AM thing doesn't work out so well for me.-Mrs. B
P.S. We definitely got that coffee stain out of my skirt! Success
P.P.S. Dont you love my new header? I would love to tell you HOW to do this, but I couldn't...alot of time messing around with photoshop...but I can definitely show you.
Alicia, I love reading your blog!!!!! I think maybe you should change your career path. HAHA.......Glad to hear you are officially bearing the "B" name now and more happy that you got the coffee stain out of the skirt! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the new header as well. You are so talented...Have a great week! Aunt Nat
Look at you, being all photoshop savvy!!
ReplyDelete