Monday, June 8, 2009

A great weekend

So we got to go home this weekend....so much fun but too little time. I didnt get off work til 7:30 so by the time we left, it was 8. Around 1ish, we FINALLY got there.

I finally got to meet Mer's puppy, Vito. And he is ADORABLE. I fell in love. I sat down to pet him & he crawled into my lap :) :) :) it's a little blurry because it was taken on my phone.

I miss my friends & family SO much. Tonight, I am watching the bachelorette alone...well actually, i'm bored so i'm watching i'm a celebrity get me out of here because of all the drama with heidi & spencer (so annoying, but so addicting) plus I used to work for NBC so I have to support :)


Anyways, I'm waiting on our wedding cake to thaw because it's officially our 1 month anniversary!!! Can anyone believe it's been a whole month? Where has the time gone? Tomorrow, the hotel opens, hopefully. I'm excited! It's been a lot of work but hopefully everything will work out and we will be able to open!

2 comments:

  1. So happy I got to hang with you for a day. I will have to come up and visit soon, It just makes me miss you more to see you for a short time. I need burnout! :-)

    ReplyDelete