Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mucinex, Nyquil, and Water

Hey! It has been absolutely insanely busy. I am trying to do as much for the wedding and still spend time with my friends. Getting married and moving is a lot of work! And I am pretty much positive that either on my flight to get my sis or the dorm stay, I received a very nice yet annoying cold. It's not swine though so I guess it definitely could be worse. If I feel worse tomorrow, to the doctor I go. But please pray I am 100% on friday!

Well wedding season has officially started and I would love to share pics but I moved most of my stuff to drews...which includes that camera cord.

Anyways, I have mentioned how much work weddings are? seriously...elope. lol. My mom and sis have done so much stuff and I am so grateful so then I can squeeze some friend time in. Well, this time next week, it'll just be me and drew. Away in a far off land....lol CRAZY!!!!

Have I mentioned that growing up is scary? We have some decisions to make about housing etc and I am just not sure. I wish there was a tell all book about life....but I guess thats hows you learn. LAME. Anyways, I guess I should go to sleep since I have a 9am hair appt...and I'm sick....and I have SO much to do. As soon as I check something off, another thing gets added...

That's all I got. Sweet Dreams. XOXO (germ-free).

No comments:

Post a Comment