Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life in the big City

It still feels surreal that we are married and I am 5 hours away from my family & friends. I mean I am fully aware that I am but it's taking a little longer to actually set in. I guess it's good though because this means I am settling in...

Well I haven't really written since the wedding but I have to say it was my ALL time FAVORITE wedding....but I am a little biased. But seriously, the stone chapel was amazing. I definitely recommend it. Actually if any one needs a recommendation on any vendors, talk to me. I was VERY pleased! My color scheme looked awesome & I really liked my centerpieces...oh & the photobooth = a blast!!!

So we decided on a 3 bedroom apartment instead of buying a house. I think we both want to feel out the city before we commit to an area...which is fine. The apts are in between our work & I can come home for lunch everyday (perks of no friends = saving $$$).

This place is so different from my little city. Today, at walmart, these people got into it in the self checkout line because someone thought someone else was cutting blahblah. I was praying neither had a gun. haha. i'm just kidding...kinda. It's definitely a rougher town and I refuse to watch the news (and I LOVE to watch the news & be up to date on stuff) for my own mental sanity...

Well anyways, I know I started this blog to let everyone know about the wedding but if people comment enough *cough cough* then I will try to keep you updated on newlywed life :) :) :)

-xo

1 comment:

  1. If you do not keep this blog... I will be very angry. And you will greatly increase you phone time. Not to mention, it is way too cute to just toss this formatting. So... Comments:

    - Your wedding was my FAV too. It was PERFECT. Thank you for letting me be apart. I could not ask for a better BF.

    - Yay on the three bedroom, moving in July? Let me know what weekend and that will be the perfect time for me to come. I can help you move, and maybe bring some muscle along! ;-)
    Yes, I am inviting my-self.

    - Walmart, not the same here and there. We are going to get you a gun... or a stick. Something.

    Had some fun texts with your mom last night, very happy I can make your family my own!

    I could comment way more, but I think my Comments section could be bigger than your blog.

    - Miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete