Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh Friday, how I love thee...

I need you to understand that this is probably the sexiest pic i have ever taken. in my whole life. LOL. Just kidding. But for those of you who miss me. Please etch this. or this. into your memory of me. lol

No, I'm not dead. Just far away. Well, I have officially completed my first week of work. Yes! I love to get paid! Lol. It was a good week. It's complete chaos until the hotel opens & once it opens I think I will be VERY busy. But thats ok I'd much rather be busy than bored. I sat thru orientation all day....they ordered pizza and continued to orientate as we ate (haha i rhymed) anyways, they are a lot more strict here than at any of my other jobs so if you text or email me during the day & i don't respond...it's because I can't. I'd like to avoid being fired if possible.

Drew has been swamped at work too. I think we are both very excited to relax this weekend (and go to the pool!!!!!) We may go shop around for a kitchen table & see if there are any memorial day deals. And I need to open a bank account...although drew probably likes me not having one right now (i cant spend any money lol).

We are both so blessed and we are grateful for such amazing friends & family & jobs. I love married life! I definitely could not do it without drew. Although, it will take some getting used to my new name (unofficial still). When I introduce myself, I now just say hi! I'm alicia. LOL. Honestly don't think both names go together but oh well, I just need to get used to it haha :) at least I can still have fun trying to get people to pronounce it. (my fav part about my maiden name was how badly people botched it!)

Anyways, it's friday. I think I deserve a beer.

Peace* xo

No comments:

Post a Comment