Monday, May 25, 2009

Props to Hubby

Well, this post's sole purpose will be to recognize my wonderful husband. We have been living in a pig sty because we don't have enough space for all our stuff and it really drives me crazy! So I have been trying to keep the kitchen clean at all times because that is the only place I know where things go!

While I was in the shower today, Drew vaccuumed and straightened up our family room & it looks awesome! The bedroom still looks like a storage unit threw up in it but thats ok because at least everything outside of that is clean. So woohoo! Go Drew!

I am trying a new recipe tonight: Soy Chicken with chinese veggies (frozen bag) and brown rice. If it's any good, I'll give you the recipe :) We have a good thing going: whoever cooks, the other one does the dishes. I am very fortunate because I have a lot of friends whose husbands don't cook or clean so this works out great for both of us.

Anyways everything is good over at the Bombi house... Happy Memorial Day. I am so grateful for all who have and do serve our country. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment