Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Somebody call PETA

Well, I have this very unusual fear that I didn't even know I had up until a few days ago: geese! We live by a lake so when drew & i take our nightly walk they stand on the sidewalk & HISS at you. I run like crazy because I am so scared and drew laughs. But I refuse to walk alone - which ticks me off - because I'm scared of the dang things. UGH. This morning I came down the stairs to see ALL of these evil things standing there (and drew had already left) so I decided to walk towards the big one (to the right) and hiss right back at him....well then they all charged me HISSING. ALL of them. UGH. So I had to walk around the building and was almost late to work. I had to document them once I got to my car so you could understand my fear. Somebody is going to have to call PETA on me...because I'm about to get the pepper spray....

No comments:

Post a Comment