Monday, April 27, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Well, I had Bachelorette round 2 this weekend. Go me. I have the best friends ever. period. over and out.

Tomorrow I fly to Fla to get my sis from school. Can you believe she's already done with her first year? I can't. I also can't believe that the wedding is almost here. Seriously. I feel like it was close to a year ago and now its like a week & 1/2 away. Well, we are finishing up the last things and getting super excited. I moved most of my stuff into Drew's....and....its going to be a long few months until we can find something bigger. I will be living out of boxes for a while...

Anyways, I'll try to update some this week but I am pretty busy. Saturday, I have 2 weddings to go to!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment