Thursday, April 2, 2009

On the road again.

Well, I guess I'll be heading to Memphis a lot sooner than I thought to go to an interview. I don't really want to talk about it because I'm already SUPER nervous/stressed/anxious about it. I know I shouldn't be - if it doesnt work out it wasn't meant to be - but I can't help it. I feel so much pressure (my own fault) to get a job. Drew is being super supportive and patient but in my own mind, I know I need a job to help us survive.....oh well. Please pray that if it is supposed to work out it will, that I will be able to communicate well & slowly, and that I will calm down and quit stressing myself out. My biggest downfall is how easily & how much I get stressed out. My stomach is a mess and I am so frustrated at myself for being stressed.

My boss called me into her office today and she started crying because I'm "really leaving" and it has finally set in (for me too) so of course I started crying. This is such a mixed emotions time of life. I am so happy to be getting married to Drew and so sad to be leaving my job, friends, and family but I have to grow up sometime right?

On a lighter note..Drew & I have been blessed to receive a bunch of gifts & money. I've come home many nights this week to find something from bed, bath, & beyond. It's such a nice surprise!! :)

I was looking forward to staying home this weekend after being gone 2 weekends in a row and now this will be a 3rd but I'm happy to see Drew. Plus he is coming in for Easter so I'll get to see him a lot.

We are also semi-looking at houses. The house I really liked had a contracting pending on it so I'll take that as God has a different plan for us. While I'm down there, I think we'll try to look at some more houses. I'm excited because I didnt think I'd get to look at them with him. I think it will be fun to do together. We aren't dead set on buying a house but just looking to see what's out there.

Anyways, prayers are greatly appreciated. Sorry for the sappy/stressed/happy blog tonight...It's been a long week and I am sick and tired...so next time will be more cheery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment