Well, you may know who i am. I'm kinda a big deal LOL. no but seriously, one of the perks of working at a tv station is getting to be in commercials aka getting out of the office :) today was one of those days!! we laugh because i think i am in like 5 commercials that are running right now...i am going to miss that office and all the people who work there. we have been interviewing people for stuff and my boss always says she is very selective about who she hires because we're a family. and it's so true....we really are a family.
Sorry it has been a while between blogs. It's not lack of material; it's lack of time. We have one more thing to work on for the wedding - the programs. That should be...time consuming. We have officially gotten our marriage license woohoo. That was ordeal...or finding a parking spot was at least.
My bridesmaids got their dresses in. Kelly called me tonight and said she got hers altered and it fits and all that fun stuff so i am getting excited! Our first guest for the wedding arrives tomorrow...my grandma. I have to give up my room for her so I have been insanely moving things out of there all week/cleaning up until 3 minutes ago....yes, i have too much stuff. and my car is completely packed for my trip on saturday so for now, i can have no passengers..sorry guys! lol I was planning to work on it last weekend but I had to go interview and visit Drew which is good since I got the job. I haven't even gotten a chance to think about how awesome it is to not have to worry about finding a job lol.
Anyways, i apologize for the rambling...i am exhausted and caffeinated...never a good combo. I am going out of town on Saturday and to pick up my sis from college on Tues so I wont be back until Friday so I'll try to update as the last minute wedding things come up...hope everyone is excited! can't wait to see you guys!
New Smyrna Beach
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment