Well, I went to my 2nd interview today....about 30 minutes later they called and HIRED ME! So I have a job once we get back from our honeymoon! Yay. Talk about taking the pressure off! So I spent most of the afternoon getting lost, turning around, and attempting to take a drug test - which after 2 hours mission was accomplished.
I haven't eaten since 9 and i am finally starting to get hungry but i am waiting to go eat dinner with amanda while we wait for drew to get home for work. We will all go and celebrate tonight yay!
We also have an appointment with our realtor tomorrow to see another house but now that I have a job we can look more seriously at houses!
Anyways I am so excited....also 3 weeks til the wedding!
New Smyrna Beach
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment