Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dallas & infections

Well, I'm back from dallas & we had a blast. It was so good to be able to hang out with all my friends all together in one place. It's sad to think it may be awhile before we are all together again!

So today I had to go to the doctor because i have a very bad habit of picking at my cuticles...one of them has become insanely infected so i have tried to self treat but i finially decided to go to the doc when my finger was hurting and i took off the bandaid & it was BLACK and purple and swollen and hot....anyways.....and i have a sinus infection...of course. because i ALWAYS have sinus infections lol.
I have been insanely busy since we got back from the big D. Drew & I met my pastor who is marrying us and I am very excited about it.
38 more days...so close. i'm way pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment