Sunday, March 15, 2009

flat

This would be my Mom's passenger side rear tire. RIP. We were pulling into the Target parking lot when we kept hearing weird noises from this tire. It was dead. 1 hour & some shopping later we were ready to go. Yay for AT&T Roadside assistance.

If you work out for 2 hours on Sunday, does it make up for not working out since Monday? I thinking not likely BUT...I am so sore.

My sis goes home tomorrow and I am so very sad. Here are the kids at Joe's Pasta & Pizza. We are officially regulars at this place & had to take my sis...2x in a week hahah. Sorry for the poor quality in the pic...we all forgot our cameras but luckily we have camera phones! :)



Drew and I made our debut in the 2 local newspapers http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2009/03/15/announcements/engagements/031509engsilvestri.txt

My friend Rachel is marrying Matt Silvestri - no relation. So we planned to put our announcements in for the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment