Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Your little life has a funny little way of always working out"

My bachelorette party is this weekend - in Dallas. I am super pumped. Of course the one weekend I'm out of town, Drew comes into town hah. They are supposed to have baseball tournaments but its supposed to snow. yes, next week is april. NWA has bipolar weather...seriously.

I can't believe tomorrow will be 6 weeks until the wedding. We've already started getting RSVP's.

I get overwhelmed when I try to think about all that is going to happen in the next 6 weeks (only 2 more paychecks...eeeek!) so I just have to take one day at a time...prayers would be appreciated! I need a job and obviously it's not a good time to be looking but God will provide. I had dinner with Suzanne - who I miss like crazy, see pic below - and she reminded me of all the times God has provided before in funny ways - meeting drew, my current job, etc. I definitely believe that was God's way of reminding me that He will take care of me...so thanks SUZ!!


Well, off to Dallas I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment