Friday, May 29, 2009

Calling YOU out!

I can now see that people are coming to my blog so please leave comments :) I hate writing for myself. Anyone else happy it's friday? Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny so I will definitely & finally be hitting the pool :) :) :)

By the way 30 geese & their evil babies outside my stairs when I came in for lunch. 30! ugh.

Did I mention I'm happy it's Friday? Have a good weekend

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy it's Friday! I may hit the pool tomorrow too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I'm sitting at Adrienne's desk and she was still signed in to the blog. Sorry! I'm sure she's glad it's Friday too. I will be hitting the pool tomorrow. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is REALLY Adrienne, and I'm saying Happy Friday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, I so enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work.....Hope to see you both soon. And YES I was glad yesterday was Friday too.....
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete