I decided to started a blog on here so I can continue blogging after we get married & move far far away (lol). I'd love to say this would be our blog but if you are expecting him to write on this thing...don't hold your breath. He said he's just not too into writing...and since I'm never short on words, I will keep you up to date our exciting lives.
Tomorrow is a bridal fair. I'm hoping it's the last one I have to go to. They are fun (kinda). Its pretty awkward when vendors stop you and then don't listen to a word you say...this usually happens a few times throughout the bridal show. Example 1. I guess they are so ready to drone on & on about their business, they don't stop to listen...because if they did, they would know I already have one of you (i.e. photographer). So LISTEN. Example 2. This DJ started bossing me around about what I should do at my own wedding and what I should have etc etc. I was like peace out dude. And I found another DJ. The best part of the bridal fairs is the cake...yum. I already have my cake ordered - but for once, they don't need to know that :)
I took off work on Friday and went to a florist & a caterer...we're waiting on estimates. Mom's making me go to 2 of everything so we have appointments with other caterers & florists. If it were up to me, I'd book the first ones we go to -out of convenience. BUT, I know she's right...Thank God for my mom. She's done so much already. Since I work, I haven't had a lot of time to schedule stuff so she's been awesome about helping out.
I bought some shoes for my dress (by the way dillards is having a shoe sales...I walked away with some extras...for work, of course). I will be able to wear them again so I'm excited about that.
Well, I will let you know how the bridal fair goes. I think everything is finally starting to come together for the wedding. I am so excited!
New Smyrna Beach
11 years ago
I love Bridal fairs!!! Eat extra cake for me!
ReplyDelete