well, I got fitted for my dress last night which is awesome because the weather was awful (again) and we were supposed to get tornadoes. The same storm hit Oklahoma City and 8 people lost their lives...anyways, like I said I got fitted and there are just some minor alterations. I didn't really want to get it done this early but because of my bridal portraits I have to - I'd like to loose 10 lbs...so hopefully that'll happen.
We switched out the original table cloths for something much much prettier so I'm excited! Things are really coming together. I'm pretty much positive that this will be an amazing wedding (not that I'm biased or anything :) haha )
I'm going to see Drew this weekend & we're going premarital counseling on Monday - I'll let you know how that goes...I'm not too thrilled but we both definitely think it's important. I also went to the Christian Book store & bought "Love & Respect: The love she most desires, the respect he desperately needs". I will read this because I love to read and then pass it on to my wonderful fiance (who does not love to read) if it's good. I'll let ya'll know if it's good too.
On to the not-so-wedding stuff, walmart laid off 700-800 people at their home office yesterday (I live in walmart land fyi). This is not good...first of all, walmart is up by 3% from this time last year. second of all, now all these people don't have jobs. third of all, i will be looking for a job in the very near future. if WALMART's firing, who would actually be hiring? blaaaah. this could/does very much stress me out but I'm praying for peace and that God will help me find a job (please pray for this for us!) I know a marriage is hard enough on it's own without having to worry about job situations.
Well, I have a very busy tomorrow - oil change, pack, strawberries, gas, car wash, girls night (where we'll eat the strawberries - all of us are trying to be healthy haha), errand for dad, sam's club, work, laundry...not in that order. I always forget something when I go visit drew - i.e. blow dryer, straightener, pants (i had on work pants but forgot jeans lol) etc hopefully I'll be organized tomorrow and remember EVERYTHING.
xo
-A
New Smyrna Beach
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment