I'll tell you something - I am OVER this guy.
I still watch the show, of course, but I am beyond over him.
I, like most of America, have read Reality Steve's blog realitysteve.com for the bachelor spoilers and basically he's a jerk and so is ABC. I'm interested to see if what Reality Steve predicts is right and so I have to watch the show (hah). Which means ABC wins. But if he is, then I don't think I can watch the show anymore. It's just ridiculous. He is a father and should be a role model to his son.
So if you don't want to know what happens - QUIT reading.
According to Reality Steve, Jason picks Melissa, dumps Melissa in the after the rose ceremony (which is why the previews say it is so intimate/private, there are no guests blahblahblah) and goes to Molly. Listen dude, if you break up with Melissa you didn't have to do it on National TV...unless, of course, ABC made you do it. In which case ABC is ridiculous....which is why I work for the competitor :) hah.
This also sets it up quite nicely for Melissa to be the next Bachelorette. And if she so chooses to be on that show I think she's crazy. Just bow out gracefully and let everyone else think he's the bad guy.
And if Reality Steve is wrong...or if ABC hired him to stir up a little trouble aka ratings. I still think Melissa will win. Basically, I have spent way too much time thinking about the Bachelor and all the girls in the office spend Tuesday mornings discussing this sad reality tv show.
So, although this is not related to our wedding, it definitely has to do with relationships. I think I will have to write about other things in this blog because we are starting to get to the point being mostly done with the planning - YAY! Tomorrow I am meeting with another florist. And I am hoping she's awesome...other than that, I get to see Drew this weekend for my brother's baseball tourney and I have my bridal shower coming up soon - got the invite in the mail today and they are so cute :) Well, I've been having crazy dreams lately so I hope I can sleep tonight!
xo
-A


No comments:
Post a Comment