Sunday, February 8, 2009

cake & centerpieces

Well the bridal fair was a SUCCESS. haha. I ate a lot of cake & enjoyed the margarita man! lol

We did see a new idea for the tables/centerpieces which I am VERY excited about. Also, we spoke with a potential caterer again - and it just makes me realize how soon it will be happening. Woohoo! Can't wait. I hope that everyone has a blast and everything goes smoothly!

We walked a 5 mile uphill walk today & tomorrow I am making myself go to the gym because I now have a workout buddy. She is also a happy hour buddy so I'm hoping we go to the gym lol. I have GOT to get back into the swing of things. I have been eating bad and working out inconsistently (thanks to the ice storm). 2 months, 3 weeks, & 2 days according the the countdown email I received today....ahhh!!

I get to see Drew this weekend! Yay! Well, if anyone has any good arm exercises, please share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment